TRU-SPEC Police BDU Trousers
$32.99 – $35.99
The classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000’s and remains a popular favorite among many. These pants are made to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E with one change being the addition of a zipper fly making them faster and easier to put on.
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2-1/4″ wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Metal self-locking YKK® zipper fly with button closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam & seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
Small – XLarge Short
XSmall – 5XLarge Regular
XSmall – 3XLarge Long
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
Black 65/35 poly cotton Rip-Stop, Navy Blue 65/35 poly cotton Rip-Stop
Small Regular, Medium Regular, Large Regular, Large Long, XL Regular, 2X Regular, 3X Regular
There are no reviews yet.